Designer Dupes

Pretty in pink!

7 January 2016























Hello 2016! I hope everyone has had a lovely end to 2015 and is ready to start anew. This year I really want to balance everything out as last year was so overwhelming and as a result I didn't post much to be honest. That is all going to change as I have so much planned for my blog, which I can wait to share!

When it comes to the colour pink I'm not really a fan but this cruz bomber jacket from pretty little things is probably my new best friend. I first saw this bomber jacket on blogger Idressmyselff's Instagram in a burnt orange and I thought to myself 'I bet they have it in pink' and to my surprise I was right. The jacket comes in four colours black, khaki, brown and pink. Bomber jackets are are wardrobe essential as they go with everything, so why not have a bit of fun and buy a bomber jacket in every colour because if I could trust me I wouldn't hold back. SS16 is literally just round the corner and the colour pink couldn't be more perfect for this season.   When I mention pink don't mean any old pink, I'm referring to subtle shades of pink such as dusty rose, rose gold and salmon pink. I paired this outfit with a white turtle neck, white ripped skinny jeans and these amazing rose gold slip on pumps from Missguided. One trend I'll definitely be taking with me from 2015 are metallic sunglasses. I got these ones from Choies, which I'm so in love with because I've always struggled to find sunglasses that suit me so when I got these I was super excited. I kinda mixed up silver and gold jewellery with this look, which I know some people are hesitant about  but I think it can work in small dosses. My watch is from Ebel and I don't know what model it is, my necklace, ring belonged to my mother and she probably doesn't know where there from anymore. My bracelet is from urban outfitters but I don't know if they still sell it.

I hope you enjoyed this post and come to love pink as much as I have. Remember to think pink x

P.s Funnily enough I wore this outfit on a Wednesday xoxo


Thanks to my friend Ellie for taking these pictures.
All the images of the items worn are linked.


 





Latest Instagrams

© what to wear. Design by Fearne.